Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Top Sites in Safari 8.0.4

Hello:

I just bought a macbook pro, updated all software patches that needed to be done and tried to add my personal top sites in safari. I like to browse visually with them.

The problem is that I have a 12 icon grid. I have successfully done most of them but there are a couple of glitches:

Safari refuses to add my personal webmail site to the top sites http://webmail.velarde.com/

I add it, pin it.. in the place i want . quit safari, reopen and it;s lost.... I've done it lots of times... restarted the computer , erased safari's Top sites plist, etc...

It refuses to keep my site and also add the last 12 icon... I never loads anything there and won't let me add any site in the 12th position.... If I add it, it will dissapear and leave me a gap after I quit and reopen... All the 11 other icons are working as expected.

It's very strange... I know they are a couple of small issues but would love to fix it... This is the first time this has happened to me.

Thanks for any help

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 10:00 AM

There are no replies.

Problem with Top Sites in Safari 8.0.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.