Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finding Full Purchase History from iTunes

I recently upgraded my hard drive to 1TB with the help from a friend and when I went to load my music purchases from my Cloud account, all the purchase dates for iTunes purchases were out of sync and it looks like some of my music is missing. My Purchased song list also has music that I didn't buy direct from iTunes but imported from CD's I bought from a store, which I found odd.

Where can I find my full purchase history from iTunes, not just multiple receipts?

Thanks!

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 11:02 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 11:17 AM in response to Ginger3301

There isn't a single downloadable list.

You should have backed up the iTunes folder from the old drive and then restored it to the new one. If it isn't too late then that is still the best approach as it brings back the original date added information, ratings, play counts, playlists etc.

If you have subscribed to iTunes Match that could explain why some of your ripped content has come back. Not all iTunes content qualifies however, so that might explain the omissions.

If any of the missing content might be on a device see Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device.

For the future see Backup your iTunes for Windows library with SyncToy.

tt2

Finding Full Purchase History from iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.