Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5s not power on

My iphone 5s do not turn on, i tried to turn on connecting the charger and then power on but not work that way. any suggestion?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 11:07 AM

3 replies

Apr 2, 2015 2:46 PM in response to pablo.garza

Hi pablo.garza,

Sorry to hear that your iPhone is not powering on. If you are not getting it to power on from the wall charger, I would try another one if one is available or you can try your computer. Take a look at the article below for some other tricks that will be helpful in getting your iPhone to power back on.

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203030

Take it easy,

-Norm G.

Apr 2, 2015 7:01 PM in response to pablo.garza

1. Hold both the home button and the wake/Power button down at the same time. You should see the Apple logo appear on your screen after holding these buttons down a couple of seconds.

2. The iPad comes with both a 30-pin connector and an adapter that allows you to plug it into a wall outlet. Use this to charge the iPad rather than plugging it into your computer. After letting it charge for at least thirty minutes, try repeating step one.
3. If your iPad still won't turn on, there may be a hardware failure. The easiest solution is to locate the nearest Apple store.
Also, this support page from Lawrence Finch may be helpful: What to do if your iPhone or iPad will not turn on

Iphone 5s not power on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.