Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought I mac from australia, now moved to uk. Need to change I Mac address to uk

I bought I Mac from Australia. I now live in the uk but I need to change the computer address to the UK, If I do an online purchases it reverts to AU address

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 11:28 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 11:38 AM in response to vanjas6

You need to open a bank account in the UK and get a credit card issued. Next, you need to create a new Apple ID for the UK by logging into the UK iTunes Store (be sure to log out of the AU store.) Provide a UK billing address and the card number to get a new Apple ID. You can now log into the iTunes or App Store using the new Apple ID and password. Note, that you cannot transfer purchases from the old Apple ID onto the new Apple ID without first contacting Apple for assistance.

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.

For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

i bought I mac from australia, now moved to uk. Need to change I Mac address to uk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.