Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, i am vikas jasmera my contact no is ****** i bought an apple i phone 4s 6 months ago and now i am facing many issues in it..as its mic is not working , speaker sound gone down , i have to use heads-free for talking to some one and when i reac

Hi, i am vikas jasmera my contact no is ******* i bought an apple i phone 4s 6 months ago and now i am facing many issues in it..as its mic is not working , speaker sound gone down , i have to use heads-free for talking to some one and when i reached to apple service center in saket south court new delhi they said that i have to pay 12000 rs for replacement. i said that i dont wont to replce my phone but still they said that there is no any other alternative..now can u pls tell me that from where i wil arrange 12000 for my phone..

seriously i am very upset abt services of i phone..

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.2, Hi, i am vikas jasmera my contact n

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 11:20 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 11:31 AM in response to vj143

Hi, i am vikas jasmera my contact no is 9971565554 i bought an apple i phone 4s 6 months ago and now i am facing many issues in it..as its mic is not working , speaker sound gone down , i have to use heads-free for talking to some one and when i reached to apple service center in saket south court new delhi they said that i have to pay 12000 rs for replacement. i said that i dont wont to replce my phone but still they said that there is no any other alternative..now can u pls tell me that from where i wil arrange 12000 for my phone..

seriously i am very upset abt services of i phone..

Hi, i am vikas jasmera my contact no is ****** i bought an apple i phone 4s 6 months ago and now i am facing many issues in it..as its mic is not working , speaker sound gone down , i have to use heads-free for talking to some one and when i reac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.