Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Filezilla

i cant use filezilla after updating yoesmite..pls help

MacBook Air

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 1:40 AM

You may need to update if you are using an older version. I am using v3.10.3 on Yosemite and it works fine. If you cannot open FileZilla to update it, then trash it from Applications and download and install the latest version.

7 replies

Apr 2, 2015 1:43 AM in response to PAHU

Hi Pahu,

I have tried that at lest 10 time but that doesn't work...it would be great if you could give me the link from where you dowloaded the DMG file....whenever I download the filezlilla it gives me an to update which is a zip file when I click on it it gets upzipped and filezilla hangs and it doesn't open...

It would be really helpfull if you could guide me on the same.

rgds

Mainak

Apr 2, 2015 3:19 PM in response to mdbnth

As mentioned above, the installer is only 7.3MB. But when you unpack the compressed file it will become the 22.1MB FileZilla app.

User uploaded file

Your image shows the corrupted file of the same 22.1MB. I would suggest you change your browser settings so that it doesn't "open safe files after downloading". This will mean that the downloaded file will not be opened as shown above. You can then double-click the downloaded file which should unpack to the full application as shown, which you can then drag to your Applications folder.

Filezilla

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.