Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can no longer send photos w/imessage

ipad mini keeps kicking back photos sent on imessage.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 1:30 PM

Can you define "Kicking back"?

6 replies

Mar 31, 2015 2:13 PM in response to Ethan7988

I Tried to follow iPads settings and I messaging is turned on and there is no option for sms/mms. My iPad keeps freezing and is slow to respond. I have a good connection with windstream. I asked this question and the response was to hold down home and sleep buttons, which I don't have. i like chrome better than safari and some things only open in safari. I have 32gb and have 7.8 available is that why I'm slow. Wait. Is that why my iPad is slow. I'm not slow just losing my memory pretty quickly due to illness and age. Thanks for your help

Apr 1, 2015 12:06 PM in response to momweber

iPads can wear out over time and get sluggish. As far as your iPad freezing up, you should hold down the home and the power buttons until you see the Apple Logo. Every iPad has a home button and a power button. Power button is on top of the iPad and the home button is at the bottom right under the screen.

I hope this helps 🙂

-Ethan

Can no longer send photos w/imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.