Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want my album I pre-ordered!

I pre-ordered Day of the Dead by Hollywood Undead on the 10th of March 2015 and I want what I paid for! I have screenshots from last night telling me my order was ready and i also have a screenshot saying on March 10th, 2015 that i PRE-ORDERED! I used a apple gift card credited with $15.00 ... but now it's telling me I have to enter credit card information and i have to re-pay for it! I'm not happy. I want what i paid for!

Windows HP-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 11:39 AM

5 replies

Mar 31, 2015 10:54 PM in response to King_Penguin

King_Penguin wrote:

You are not charged when you pre-order an item

Well I was. I had $15.11 .. with the $0.11 from a previous time. It was $13.99 which left me $1.12. I also got an e-mail saying my downloads were ready this morning. Not only did it take my credit from my balance but it also told me my album would be ready the 31st of March, 2015. I have 2 different screenshots saying I ordered it!

User uploaded file

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

Mar 31, 2015 10:52 PM in response to AngelWingz2014

Those screenshots only show they you had pre-ordered it, they do not say anything about having paid for it. Pre-orders are only paid for when they are released, not when you click the pre-order button - clicking 'pre-order' only adds it as a pre-order, so if it you don't cancel it it will be charged on release and will download on release.

Have you looked at your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ? Does it show on there as now having been paid for ? If it does and you can't download it then what is the exact text of the message that you get when you try to download it ?

Mar 31, 2015 11:10 PM in response to AngelWingz2014

If you got an email saying it was ready to download then how in iTunes are you trying to download it ? If you have now paid for it (it now shows on your account's purchase history ?) then does the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option on your computer's iTunes download it, or does it show in the Purchased section for downloading - click on your name towards the top right of the iTunes screen and then Purchased on the popup :

User uploaded file

I want my album I pre-ordered!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.