Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i set up an email account on my HP laptop, thr Outlook

Can I set up an email address on my 4GB Packard Bell laptop, 500GB HDD, 15.6 16.9 HD LED

Grey Goose

null-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 11:40 AM

10 replies

Apr 1, 2015 9:32 PM in response to your.Goose

Hello Goose,

You can add by hand an @icloud or @me.com in outlook without iCloud panel, but your questions is not enough precise.

I do not want be rude like others because the principle of the community is to help not troll

so if you want add an email adress by windows, go to control panel, mail, first button, and new

After try the automatic way and if that not working go by manual way, it is easy just read most of the time you need information from your email provider

the imap or the pop to receive and the smtp to send

most of the time is pop.domain.com/ imap.domain.com and smtp.domain.com.

I hope that could help

Tao

Apr 3, 2015 8:53 AM in response to Tao_

Thank you Tao

Just so they are aware, I have been `employed` in both IT hardware, and software fields, since 1969, even in the original installations of bedroom sized product, in the old `Ladies of Threadneedle Street`, the financial and Structurally frail capitol of the business end of London! I should know a little!, not much.

I already have installed `icloud` to this particular device, which happens to be a PB laptop running Windows 7, I have an `icloud` account on the device, and I should be able to obtain `icloud mail`, unfortunately it seems would only be available in imap, domain.com, and not `pop`, so may have to forget that one

thank you again

Ron

Apr 3, 2015 9:29 AM in response to your.Goose

And if you would have read the link in the very first response you got to this thread, you would have figured that out. Awfully arrogant for someone who's been "employed" in IT since 69. I understand these newfangled things, like IMAP and, oh... google, can be confusing, but you might want to try a little harder before coping an attitude next time.

How do i set up an email account on my HP laptop, thr Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.