Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes 12.1.0.50 no blue dots in front of the films

hello there,

very recently i've bought a new macbook pro retina (my old macbook pro from 2006 still works, but unfortunately it's a 32bit machine and does not go past snow leopard). in my old itunes 11.3 i could see the blue dots in front of my films that i haven't watched yet (full blue dot) and the ones i have watched (partial blue dot, or no dot at all). with my new itunes (which HONESTLY is driving me nuts) I don't see the dots anymore. there is a column in front of the films, but no dots whatsoever. i can right click on the films and for the watched ones it says (watched/unwatched), the unwatched ones i can only put on watched. but seriously i do not want to click through every single film! how do i get the blue dots back? i tried to double check the settings from my old itunes with my new ones, but everything is the same and nothing says "viewed" or similar, apart from the right click on the particular film itself

really guys, this is driving me insane - it makes synchronizing with my ipad so much harder! i now do it with synchronizing all watched - but this is just a temporary solution since i also want to know which ones to delete (i don't need the watched ones in my library anymore to take up space and would like to delete them).

and when i do that it syncs the whole library again from scratch - so it takes ages!

please, a little help here!

thanks a lot!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 11:48 AM

There are no replies.

itunes 12.1.0.50 no blue dots in front of the films

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.