Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air Bluetooth Keyboard wont enter passwords on websites

I am a novice Apple user, we just got 15 new Ipad Airs in the office for our Technicans to use. Included in the package with each ipad was a Kensington bluetooth keyboard. The keyboards pair correctly and I am able to type on them in applications like notes, on the webrowser to call up a website, in google etc.

However, there are several screens the techs are going to need to use that require a web brower based password, the kind of password that pops up when you click on a restricted link on a website (like a employee login). Even after touching the place to put the entry the keyboard will not enter any information onto the username or password section. If I disconnect the keyboard, I can click on the box and the Ipad keyboard (on screen) comes up and works normally.

I have tried doing a keyboard forget this device and reinstalling, restarting the Ipad, etc etc.

Any Ideas?

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 2:07 PM

1 reply

Ipad Air Bluetooth Keyboard wont enter passwords on websites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.