Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive won't download Pages and Word Files

I have been using iCloud for a while now, and up until a few weeks ago it worked perfectly. Out of the blue it won't work anymore. I use an MacBook Air for college and at home I use my iMac, and the constant uploading of my Pages and Word files is amazing.. that is, when it works. I can't think of any reason why Drive won;t upload my files anymore. When I open Finder, I can see all my files and some of them I'm able to open, but most of them have a cloud with a down arrow in it and it says it hasn't been downloaded. This is the case on both my MacBook and my iMac. By using a browser opening Drive I can download the file to my computer and afterwards in Drive, but even then it won't download automatically. What can I do to solve this annoying problem? Thanks in advance!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 2:51 PM

1 reply

iCloud Drive won't download Pages and Word Files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.