Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Select and Delete Files stored On Devices Without Deleting from iCloud Storage

I have 166 gigabytes of available Storage space on my iCloud Account, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to manage the space. The Greatest Dilemma I am facing is this:

How Do I Select andDelete Photos, Videos andFmy

iPhone 5sandWindows 7 Laptop

WithoutPermanentlythem from my

iPhone 5s, Other OS

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 12:52 PM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 2:15 PM in response to JFWhiteCloud

Dear JFWhiteCloud, I understand your concern and i like you asking here!Apple really enjoys self service!Also, you say you have a Windows 7 Laptop, right?Use your Power wire to connect your iPhone 5 to your Windows 7!You'll then be seeing a pop-up, view your device's storage, i recommend iExplorer if you have this already.Use command Copy when you selected the file(s) then do command V when on your desktop/ home screen.I'd also like to confirm to you that all data is backed up with iCloud, remember to back your device up normally, using iExplorer, go to Backup Explorer, from there you may see old pictures and videos that were deleted!Didn't help?Please specify your device and type of computer, thanks!

Select and Delete Files stored On Devices Without Deleting from iCloud Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.