Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using my Apple Store Gift Cards

On April 10th I am planning on Pre-Ordering an Apple watch I have 5 Apple Store Gift Cards that I got for Christmas how exactly do I put them on my account as well as my regular debit card? I was planning on going to New Orleans to the Apple Store to buy my watch but my car was in an accident and there are no Apple Stores around me. Thanks for your help. Beth

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 1:41 PM

2 replies

Mar 31, 2015 7:29 PM in response to elizabethfrombiloxi

Beth

Sorry to hear about your car... I can relate several times over through the years.

You might try calling the nearest "Apple SHOP" - an Apple staffed/trained "store within a store"- to see if they will have the Watch available in the time frame you desire to purchase. I would want to try them on... it is jewelry after all 😎

From this > https://locate.apple.com/sales/?pt=all&lat=30.3960318&lon=-88.88530779999996&f=l llll2l

User uploaded file

I am not aware that Apple has said anything about AppleShops regarding the Watch.

Best luck

ÇÇÇ

Using my Apple Store Gift Cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.