Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I apologize if this is a duplicate question. I pre-ordered an album from the itunes store. Got the email indicating it's available. Shows as purchased. No option to download.

I apologize if this is a duplicate question. I pre-ordered an album from the itunes store. Got the email indicating it's available. Shows as purchased in itunes store. No option to download.

Windows 7, itunes 11

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 5:05 PM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 11:06 PM in response to jirand

See if the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option downloads it, or go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage and see if it shows there.

Or go in Edit > Preferences and on the Store tab tick the 'show iTunes in the cloud purchases' and it might then show in the My Music part of your iTunes library with a cloud icon against it for downloading.

I apologize if this is a duplicate question. I pre-ordered an album from the itunes store. Got the email indicating it's available. Shows as purchased. No option to download.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.