Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage app most recent text is hidden by text box

tthe problem is that the most recently received text message is hidden at the bottom of the screen by the box in which one types the next message. To read it you have to scroll up and as soon as you remove your finger it rolls back down. It's as if it's miscalculatibg the size of the screen. I'm running 8.2 on a 6.

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 7:13 AM

I've had the same issue on my iphone 6 plus and my ipad air ever since updating to 8.1.3. I thought maybe it would have been fixed in 8.2 Guess not. What I continue to have is the keyboard fails to drop down at times when I want to send a picture or take a picture to insert in message, and it hides my photos and camera roll, forcing me to close the app, and restart it. That also fixes the inability to read the current text message you send.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2015 7:13 AM in response to Mark Morgan

I've had the same issue on my iphone 6 plus and my ipad air ever since updating to 8.1.3. I thought maybe it would have been fixed in 8.2 Guess not. What I continue to have is the keyboard fails to drop down at times when I want to send a picture or take a picture to insert in message, and it hides my photos and camera roll, forcing me to close the app, and restart it. That also fixes the inability to read the current text message you send.

iMessage app most recent text is hidden by text box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.