Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access/transfer videos from iphone 4 Videos app to iTunes

how can i access videos I uploaded on my iphone 4 that were stored in the pre-installed video app (NOT Camera Roll).

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2, null

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 4:36 PM

1 reply

Apr 3, 2015 9:55 AM in response to Laganja

Greetings Laganja,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

Depending on how you put the videos on your iPhone, there are several options for transferring them to a computer.

You may find the information in this link helpful with syncing videos between your iPhone and iTunes on your computer:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

If you have videos from the iTunes Store in the Videos app on your iPhone, try transferring the purchases to your computer using the steps found here:

Re-download or transfer your iTunes Store purchases from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer - Apple Support

If you have videos that you've recorded on your iPhone, try importing them to your computer using the steps in this article:

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

Sincerely,

Jeremy

Can't access/transfer videos from iphone 4 Videos app to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.