Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My camera roll shows that i have 300 pictures but when i check my storage it says i'm using 10GB of data and that i have 6000 pictures on my phone. i have deleted everything from the "recently deleted" folder and i turned off the 'photo stream.

My camera roll shows that i have 300 pictures but when i check my storage it says i'm using 10GB of data and that i have 6000 pictures on my phone. i have deleted everything from the "recently deleted" folder and i turned off the 'photo stream.please help.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 5:24 PM

2 replies

Mar 31, 2015 5:39 PM in response to theycallmeisa

Do you have any albums synced to your phone through iTunes?

Now that you mention it, though, I had a similar issue when I changed from a 16GS i5 to a 32GS i5S. It was as if the cloud didn't knw how much storage I actually had, and was reporting all kinds of crazy numbers for a while as far as usage went. It eventually settled out, but I think I took all of the photos off my phone and reloaded them several times in the process.

My camera roll shows that i have 300 pictures but when i check my storage it says i'm using 10GB of data and that i have 6000 pictures on my phone. i have deleted everything from the "recently deleted" folder and i turned off the 'photo stream.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.