Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4s was stolen today but when I tried to put it in lost mode it said my iPhone is offline so it said it'll do it when it comes back online, can someone still reset it and use it? Also My iCloud is logged into it

My iPhone 4s was stolen today but when I tried to put it in lost mode it said my iPhone is offline so it said it'll do it when it comes back online, can someone still reset it and use it? Also My iCloud is logged into it

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 6:07 PM

2 replies

Apr 3, 2015 10:50 AM in response to BEASTA32

Greetings BEASTA32,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPhone is no longer in your possession and when you view it online using iCloud.com, it shows as offline. In this situation, I would recommend you completely read over the attached article for information on how to proceed. The info on different ways you can proceed is quoted below the link.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

What if your iOS device is off or offline?

If your missing device is off or offline, you can still put it in Lost Mode, lock it, or remotely erase it. The next time your device is online, these actions will take effect. If you remove the device from your account while it's offline, any pending actions for the device will be cancelled.

Cheers,

Joe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.