Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with basic lower third ?

Is anyone having a problem with the "basic lower third" template ? I keep getting a second, "ghost" copy of the first (top) line of the title created, shifted about 10 pixels above the original .. this only seems to happen after the project and/or library is saved and re-opened ... FCP X 10.1.4, Macbook Pro Retina ... thanks in advance

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), fcp x 10.1.4

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 6:09 PM

5 replies

Mar 31, 2015 8:12 PM in response to Russ H

Thanks, but nope, if you look closely, you can see that there is a black drop shadow already set ... unselecting it just gives you the same double image in white, just without the black drop shadow ... bizarrely, it's only ever the top line that is doubled up ... it's as if a second copy of the top line is created ... it is also un-selectable on screen, i.e. if you click on the second copy you can't edit or move it ... the second copy only appears after the project/library is closed and re-opened ... i.e. it all looks fine when you create it

problems with basic lower third ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.