Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Sending Duplicate Audio Messages

I'm using a iPhone 5S.

I recently went out of the country for vacation to Mexico. Upon returning last week, I noticed that my iPhone sends duplicate audio messages to anyone I send an audio message to. The weird thing is that it's sending the second audio message as an audio file and not an audio message. The original audio messages expires and disapears after 2 minutes but then after that, it sends my contact a audio file as a text message SMS. It's obviously annoying me and anyone I communicate with over audio message as it pops up as a new text notification to anyone I'm communicating with. I've checked the web and messed with all my settings and still nothing. I also did a hard reset and a restore and it's still doing it.

Here is a screenshot of what the audio files are looking like in one of my current conversations.

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 5:53 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone Sending Duplicate Audio Messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.