Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copied my iTunes from my Mac to my Windows 7 laptop, now there are thousands of songs missing on the Windows copy with the exclamation point. everything shows up, playlists and tracks, there are just a bunch of songs with exclamation points. how can i pro

Copied my iTunes from my Mac to my Windows 7 laptop, now there are thousands of songs missing on the Windows copy with the exclamation point. everything shows up, playlists and tracks, there are just a bunch of songs with exclamation points. how can i properly sync my iTunes from my Mac to my PC? using iTunes

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 8:41 PM

2 replies

Copied my iTunes from my Mac to my Windows 7 laptop, now there are thousands of songs missing on the Windows copy with the exclamation point. everything shows up, playlists and tracks, there are just a bunch of songs with exclamation points. how can i pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.