Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I first turn on my mac I want it to require the login password before it goes through the loading process and then to the login password

I went into the apple store a few months ago and the guy noticed that my computer was asking for the login password before it wen through the loading process. He ended up changing it so that when I turn my mac on it will go through the normal loading process and then ask for my login password before going to my normal computer home screen. I would like it to go back to the was it first was before the apple tech guy changed it. So basically I want my mac to ask for the login password when I first turn on my mac, then go through the loading process to my home screen/ normal computer.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 9:29 PM

3 replies

When I first turn on my mac I want it to require the login password before it goes through the loading process and then to the login password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.