Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently, there is a bug on my Mac OS X Lion, while trashing an iphoto the errant pic does not go to trash bin, but simply disappears! Which makes it impossible to change my mind. The trash remains empty, yet the pic is gone, and I never even emptied

Recently, there has been a bug on my Mac OS X Lion, while trashing an iphoto the errant pic does not go to trash bin, but simply disappears! Which makes it impossible to change my mind. The trash remains empty, yet the pic is gone, and I never even emptied the trash (because it never made it to the trash)! How to recover the album I just accidently made disappear in this way?

Mac Pro

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 8:50 PM

3 replies

Recently, there is a bug on my Mac OS X Lion, while trashing an iphoto the errant pic does not go to trash bin, but simply disappears! Which makes it impossible to change my mind. The trash remains empty, yet the pic is gone, and I never even emptied

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.