Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Service 'Apple Mobile Device Service' (Apple Mobile Device Service) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services????

I recently got an iPhone 5s and had to download the new itunes which I had been putting off for ages, otherwise it wouldn't sync. It wouldn't let me download and instead said 'service mobile device service' failed to start. I then tried to uninstall (as recommended by apple) and re install but the same error came up. If i click ignore, it finishes downloading but refuses to open, instead coming up with 'error 7 windows error 193'. Ive tried everything and this is really frustrating, help would be much appreciated 🙂

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 11:08 PM

There are no replies.

Service 'Apple Mobile Device Service' (Apple Mobile Device Service) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.