Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fonts display very bad with Pages & Numbers in iCloud Drive

Why do fonts display so poorly in iCloud drive?

I just updated to iCloud Drive to use the syncing feature with my new Mac Pro and iPad Air 2. I use the default Helvetica font for my Pages and Numbers files. Prefs & page setups are not unusual in any way. But when I imported my Numbers (a simple table with numbers and headings) AND my Page all type manuscript into Pages and Numbers in iCloud Drive online (for the first time) – the font letter-spacing, weights and overall type appearance is sooo bad – that the iCloud Drive iWork type rendering for all intents and purposes appears broken and is unusable. Why can't iCloud Drive render type properly? Am I doing something wrong, or is this the best I can expect?

I have a top-of-the-line 2013 MacPro with a 30 inch Apple Cinema display with Yosemite 10.10.2 and the latest Safari, and use Helvetica.

Mac Pro (Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), And an iPad Air 2 iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 12:09 AM

There are no replies.

Fonts display very bad with Pages & Numbers in iCloud Drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.