Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some Videos shot on my iPhone 5s, are not playing after a software update to 8.2, please help?

Some Videos shot on my iPhone 5s, 32 GB, are not playing after a software update to 8.2, please help?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 12:44 AM

1 reply

Apr 3, 2015 12:54 PM in response to ajayfromnew delhi

Hi ajayfromnew delhi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you are unable to play videos shot on your iPhone prior to the iOS 8.2 update, you may want to see if you can transfer and play the videos on your computer. If so, you may also want to try then transferring them back to your iPhone and see if they will play on the phone then. You may find the steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

Some Videos shot on my iPhone 5s, are not playing after a software update to 8.2, please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.