Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incoming emails no longer appear on my iPad. I have not knowingly changed any settings, and can send from the account. The emails are on my iMac, but that's not much use away from home! Any advice would be very welcome. Thank you!

Emails have stopped coming in to my iPad. I can send from the account, and incoming mail still appears on the iMac, but of course that is of no use away from home. I would be most grateful for any advice, thank you.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 1:45 AM

7 replies

Apr 1, 2015 2:04 PM in response to Fwig

Thank you both for helpful suggestions. In the event I did a backup and restore, and was surprised and disappointed when it didn't seem to have worked. However the problem has since spontaneously corrected itself.

I would be interested to know if others have had similar experiences with the iCloud email account.

Incoming emails no longer appear on my iPad. I have not knowingly changed any settings, and can send from the account. The emails are on my iMac, but that's not much use away from home! Any advice would be very welcome. Thank you!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.