Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can not connect iphone on my PC

my 3 each of PC can not get connect to my Iphone.. message is same.. usb device not recognized. What i need to do? please sent me answer to my mail a_a_a_81@mail.ru

iPhone 5, iOS 8.2, can not connect to PC

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 2:36 AM

7 replies

Apr 2, 2015 5:02 AM in response to azer204

Unfortunately not sure what else to try or tell you. Do you get the audible sound it makes when it us first plugged in? Does it show the phone as charging when connected? If it shows it is charging or you get the Windows options to export/photos etc then it could be a problem with iTunes you would want to completely remove it (including all hidden files) and reinstall. If it isn't being recognized at all even in Windows (go to Computer and see if it's recognized as a drive; should say "iPhone" or "Apple Device") then it's a problem with hardware.

Have you tried a different USB port? Do you have a different Lightening cable you can use? Do you have a different computer or a friends machine you could hook it up to and see if it is recognized on a different computer? If you try all that and the phone still isn't recognized then it's a hardware issue with your phone. If it is recognized by trying a different port, cable, or computer then you'll know it was one of those components bad.

You caou can always call Apple Support and have them run diagnostics on the phone and see if anything comes back or make an appointment with an Authorized Service Provider or Apple Retail Store and have them run the diagnostics there.

If it is the phone and you don't have AppleCare Plus or if you are out of your 1 year warranty then you are looking at an Out of Warranty cost of $269. You can check out more info on the Out of Warranty options below.

https://www.apple.com/support/iphone/repair/other/

can not connect iphone on my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.