Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment was denied

I put my bank card information in and I know I have money in my account. It keeps saying that my payment was denied how do I fix that?

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 5:04 AM

4 replies

Apr 24, 2016 11:02 PM in response to dilbert41

Hello

i am having the same issue BUT I have always gotten the same kind of card that used in the past to link to my account. But now all the same kinds of card I used to link to my account are being denied (prepaid cards from Walmart that I must first register before I use them.I have used the same cards for a long time as I have had this issue before but now its completely blocking me out.

WIthout the ability to update my payment method I can't update any of my apps And I need the help the issue fixed.

Apr 25, 2016 10:15 AM in response to dilbert41

Yes I already have 30$ from iTunes cards in my account at the time.

heres my situation. I have 6 apps I need to update. Upon trying I am sent to my payment options as it is telling me there's a billing problem with a previous purchase. Idk what issue there is. It ask to update my payment method and I always get a pre paid card of the 4 options for 25$ to link to my account. It will add on to my previous 30$. It does this every couple months and I just link a new card every time but now it is denying the card i have even though it's the same brand I always use. Why cant I link a card like I always do

Payment was denied

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.