Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i've got a serious problem with factory reset

.. i've choosed erase all content and setting .. the mobile is stuck at apple loading for 3 hours .. and the line of loading doesnt move (iphone 4s)

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 6:36 AM

1 reply

Apr 3, 2015 4:22 PM in response to ModyWaly

Hello ModyWaly,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It seems like your iPhone didn't start up past the Apple logo after you used 'Erase All Content and Settings.' If this step didn't complete successfully, try the following method to reinstall iOS:

If your device gets stuck during startup
When starting up, you might see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen for a long time, or your device might restart again. Try these steps:

1. Make sure that you have iTunes 12 or later on your computer.
  2. Put your device in recovery mode.
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, select Update. This will reinstall iOS without erasing your data.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If the "Update" option doesn't solve it, try the "Restore" option of recovery mode next. You can find more information about recovery mode in the article If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

i've got a serious problem with factory reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.