Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone WiFi shuts down everyday starting at 8am and all day i have to use LTE until 8pm when my WiFi decides to connect at that time. I have checked the router and modem/ unplugging or rebooting them and this still doesn't work.I have reset my net

My iPhone WiFi shuts down everyday starting at 8am and all day i have to use LTE until 8pm when my WiFi decides to connect at that time. I have checked the router and modem/ unplugging or rebooting them and this still doesn't work.I have reset my network settings twice and this doesn't work either. Everything else in my house is fully connected to the internet. So what is making my phone not connect at certain times and how do i fix it? Please and thankyou!

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 7:42 AM

7 replies

My iPhone WiFi shuts down everyday starting at 8am and all day i have to use LTE until 8pm when my WiFi decides to connect at that time. I have checked the router and modem/ unplugging or rebooting them and this still doesn't work.I have reset my net

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.