Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch App: Validates/Uploads fine in Xcode, invalid binary in iTunes Connect

Hello World:

Now that WatchKit apps are being accepted, I'm eager to submit. The binary validated and uploaded without error using the Xcode Version 6.2 (6C131e).

User uploaded file'

User uploaded file

However, in iTunes Connect, it's marked as an Invalid Binary:

User uploaded file

Can some kind soul give me some guidance? I can't find any way to figure out what would make it an invalid binary, especially since it passed validation as part of the submission process.

Many thanks in advance,

John

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 3:40 PM

Hello World:

Eventually I was able to solve my problem: it was an issue of one of the app icons having an alpha channel which it shouldn't have. The automated email that went out from itunesconnect@apple.com got marked as spam by gmail so I never saw it.

I'm now going to file a Radar so that you can see this data in iTunes Connect.

Best,

John

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2015 3:40 PM in response to john.fox

Hello World:

Eventually I was able to solve my problem: it was an issue of one of the app icons having an alpha channel which it shouldn't have. The automated email that went out from itunesconnect@apple.com got marked as spam by gmail so I never saw it.

I'm now going to file a Radar so that you can see this data in iTunes Connect.

Best,

John

Watch App: Validates/Uploads fine in Xcode, invalid binary in iTunes Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.