Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot find audiobook I just purchased. amount was deducted from my account

Just purchased audiobook, money was deducted from my account but, book is nowhere to be found. Help!!!

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 10:20 AM

4 replies

Apr 1, 2015 11:42 AM in response to ME-me

What did you purchase it on ? If on a computer's iTunes then it should have downloaded into the Books part of your library (Audiobooks if using a Mac with Mavericks or Yosemite on it) ; if an iOS device then it should be in its Music app.

Note that audiobooks are a one-time only download, you should take a backup of it as you won't be able to redownload it without repurchasing it.

Apr 1, 2015 1:07 PM in response to alison1519

iTunes Match is for music only.

If you purchased it on your phone, and the purchase went through successfully, then it should be in its Music app - when you have audiobooks in the Music app you should get an Audiobooks tab at the bottom of the app, possibly via the More button. Does that show ? Or does it show in Settings > General > Usage > Manage Store (under the 'storage' heading) > Music (when there are audiobooks on your phone there will be an 'audiobooks' section there) ?

If you can find it then you can copy it over to your computer's iTunes library via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases menu option so that you can take a backup copy of it.

cannot find audiobook I just purchased. amount was deducted from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.