Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving some iMessages

Hi all. I am not receiving some iMessages, and I don't know where they have disappeared to. Sometimes I will receive a message on my mac, but not on my phone, and sometimes I won't receive a message at all. I know this, because I will text my girlfriend back hours later asking why she hasn't responded, and she will send me a screenshot of our conversation, which very clearly shows a blue message from her phone with the "delivered" indicator. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which messages I get, and which I don't. How do I solve this problem? Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 9:23 AM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2015 7:16 AM in response to austinptc11

Greetings austinptc11,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that sometimes you are not receiving messages that are sent to you. In this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the suggested troubleshooting steps in the attached article to help resolve this issue.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

Not receiving some iMessages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.