Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

am being double-charged for Rhapsody acct. Once from iTunes $9.99/mo and again from TMobile $5.99/mo. Cannot seem to figure out why I have tow 'premium' charges from two diff locations.

I am being double-charged for Rhapsody acct. Once from iTunes $9.99/mo and again from TMobile $5.99/mo. Cannot seem to figure out why I have two 'premium' charges from two diff locations. Cannot figure out how to 'cancel' this from iTunes. It is a recurring charge to my debit acct for $9.99 (the $5.99 is charged to my TMobile Acct) and on my statement, there is a 'toll-free' number that when I call it refers me to go to 'iTunes.com/bill'. When I do, I can see where I've been charged, but not how to discontinue. I am under the impression that the 'premier' acct that I am charged $9.99/mo for only allows me to play radio stations and only when the Tmobile part is included do I seem to have 'full access', making the total monthly charge $15.99 with a split charge to two different places...PLEASE HELP!

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 10:20 AM

1 reply

am being double-charged for Rhapsody acct. Once from iTunes $9.99/mo and again from TMobile $5.99/mo. Cannot seem to figure out why I have tow 'premium' charges from two diff locations.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.