Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problemas de controladores antes de instalar windows 7

He estado tratando de instalar windows 7 Home premium a través de Asistente de BootCamp, bueno resulta que luego que se hace la partición con el disco de instalación de windows y descargar los softwares de compatibilidad, se reinicia y todo bien hasta que llega el momento de instalar windows porque antes de hacerlo me pide los controladores de CD/DVD porque no los detecta entonces he tratado de poder solucionarlo copiándolos en una USB pero no me los reconoce ni nada y la verdad es que llevo mucho tiempo intentado de varias formas. Y no me deja instalarlo.

Macbook Air (11.inch, late 2010).

Asistente BootCamp Versión 5.1.3 (498)

Macbook Air SuperDrive.

USB Flash 16GB MS-DOS(FAT)

Ahi esta el detalle de lo que tengo para hacer todo el proceso pero no me funciona

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 10:35 AM

6 replies

Apr 1, 2015 10:44 AM in response to maRojasz

1. Your USB should be a USB2, not a USB3 device.

2. Please ensure that your ISO is valid. You can verify integrity of the ISO using Microsoft FCIV tool.

3. Please ensure that are no hubs connected to the Macbook Air. All devices should be directly connected to the MB Air. Disconnect all external storage except the USB and the SuperDrive.

4. Do your keyboard/mouse work in the Windows installer screen?

Apr 1, 2015 11:21 AM in response to maRojasz

maRojasz wrote:

Mis USB son 2.0, la ISO esta en buen estado , y conecto todo directamente al MB.

If you are prompted for a driver for CD/DVD, it indicates the ISO was not correctly burned to the physical DVD media. Is it possible that the burn rate was higher than the rate supported by the physical DVD media. For example, if you burn at 8x rate, but DVD media supports 2x or 4x, then blocks being written to the DVD can be corrupted. This causes problems when reading the DVD and the installer will prompt for a CD/DVD driver.

From https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2755139?wa=wsignin1.0

Cause

This issue occurs for one of the following reasons:

• The installation DVD is removed during the setup process.
  • A low-quality DVD was used to create the installation DVD.
  • The speed at which the installation DVD was burned was too fast.
  • The DVD drive cannot read the media.
  • The ISO file is corrupted.

problemas de controladores antes de instalar windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.