Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification telling me to validate my credit card information. I was unaware I had a giftcard connected.

So I went to download an app, to check if cash was uploaded to my account yet. When I always go to look no cash balance pops up. I went to download an app unaware that my american express giftcard was still attached to it. It downloaded so I payed no mind and thought I had cash uploaded via iTunes Giftcard. But after downloading a few other apps it said I had to validate my credit card information. I don't know what to do because it isnt letting me download previous purchased apps or download new ones. Can someone assist me?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2, null

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 12:31 PM

7 replies

Apr 1, 2015 3:50 PM in response to joop93

Well the forum is here for users to help other users solve technical problems with their devices. No one here can access your account, determine what's wrong with it or correct it. You need to talk to Apple to do that. Since your tone is rather brisk, there's no need to reply to me because I will not be viewing this thread again.

Notification telling me to validate my credit card information. I was unaware I had a giftcard connected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.