Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to view a bill, but when I press the download button, a new blank page opens with a banner saying 'open in 'iBooks'. When I click on it nothing happens. I'm a bit of a novice so can anyone help please?

I'm trying to view a bill From the EE website. When I press the download button, a new blank grey page opens with a banner across the top saying 'open in 'iBooks'. When I click on the banner, it disappears and nothing happens. I'm a bit of a novice so can anyone help please?

iPad 2, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 12:09 PM

3 replies

Apr 1, 2015 1:54 PM in response to Caz1205

Normally, if the "bill from the EE website" is being provided as a PDF it will be readable in Safari. You will also be provided the option to "Open in iBooks" if you have ibooks installed on your iPad. The Open in iBooks option is good if you want to save the PDF on your iPad. If all you need to do is view the PDF you should be able to view it in Safar.

When the new tab opens in Safari does anything load if you ignore the Open in iBooks choice?

I'm trying to view a bill, but when I press the download button, a new blank page opens with a banner saying 'open in 'iBooks'. When I click on it nothing happens. I'm a bit of a novice so can anyone help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.