Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open folders, please help :(

Well it appeared couple of weeks ago, I thought it's my USB problem, but after I tried to open folder on Mac I had the same problem.

So basically this is what happens:

When I open any folder, lets say "folder one" and it contains some files and folders, lets say "folder two" I can open any files or folders inside of the "folder one". "folder two" sometimes is invisible and becomes visible only when I starting to move everything in folder (everything what I can't actually see), after they appears, but the names of folders and files sometimes just in black square, sometimes in black lines, sometimes has very very black shadow(not like the usual one). After I wait for an hour and open and close "folder one" eventually I can open and see files, but it feels like it gets worse and worse... Is there any chance to do something without reinstalling?

Thank you!!

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 1:23 PM

There are no replies.

Can't open folders, please help :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.