Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic 9 pts files for x

Hello. Personally I like x allot except for the lac of presets. This is fine by me except for the ones involving ultrabeat. These are kind of hard to replicate because I barely know how to use ultrabeat, also It is mostly recording based (from my experience). I've also played arround with a version of 9.

My question is : Where can i find logic 9 pts files for easy download that would work with X?

Thank you in advance.

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 2:38 PM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2015 6:33 AM in response to Thecgall

Almost all of LP9's 'presets' are available in LPX

To find them...

1) Download all the additional content in LPX via the menu option 'Download Additional Content'

2) Make sure all Advanced Tools are turned on in LPX's Preferences

3) Create a new Software Instrument track after making sure that Open Library is unchecked in the new track dialog box..

4) Select the Instrument track you just created.

5) Select Ultrabeat from the instrument dropdown menu in the Track Inspector/Channel strip

6) Now in Ultrabeat itself, choose the preset you wish to use...

You should now see a large number of presets to use... including a new 'Logic Legacy Kits' Section, similar to the following screenshot

note: I could only show a few of these presets in the screenshot.. there are plenty more...

User uploaded file

Additional: The same technique applies for all of Logic's built in plugins.. I used Ultrabeat only as an example as you mentioned this was the one you were trying to use..

Cheers..

Nigel

logic 9 pts files for x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.