Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone downloaded tones last weekend stopped working

A Few weeks ago I downloaded 3 ringtone/alert tones to my IPhone6. They had been working until this past weekend. I have reboot my phone, and looked at the "sounds" section of my phone. When I go to the sounds setting in my phone, it says my phone is set up to play the tones I bought, and if I hit the link, they will play. Howeve, whenever I get a text or call, those tones don't work & the default sounds are what come out. I tried to reset and set the tones up again but they still don't work when they are supposed to. Any help or suggestions??

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 5:55 PM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2015 10:19 AM in response to Jrensch

Hey Jrensch,

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with your ringtones on your iPhone. I suggest that you re-sync your ringtones to your iPhone using the steps in the article below to ensure that they are located on your phone:

Restore missing tones on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8.1.1 - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-lb/HT204076

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

-Braden

iPhone downloaded tones last weekend stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.