Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need To Backup iPhone with Forgetten password and no icloud connected

I have an iPhone 5 and I recently bought an iPhone 6 and I want to put all my stuff in my old phone to my new phone and well I forget my password to my old phone and I don't have it backed up nor do I have my iCloud on it. And ontop of all that it's been disabled. I need help please, its urgent. I've tried connecting to iTunes and it says please provide password in order to connect it. Help 😟

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 6:20 PM

If you have forgotten the passcode, you will not be able to backup the device. You would have to use whatever the latest backup you have of that device. Especially now that you have disabled it, the only way to get back into that device is to restore it as new to remove the passcode, which will delete all of the content. Obviously you have not been doing regular backups? And unfortunately, the time to do a backup is not when things go wrong, but before.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2015 6:20 PM in response to Stephyyyyyy

If you have forgotten the passcode, you will not be able to backup the device. You would have to use whatever the latest backup you have of that device. Especially now that you have disabled it, the only way to get back into that device is to restore it as new to remove the passcode, which will delete all of the content. Obviously you have not been doing regular backups? And unfortunately, the time to do a backup is not when things go wrong, but before.

Need To Backup iPhone with Forgetten password and no icloud connected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.