Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X Mountain Lion. Hardwire fonts in Notes app.

When I cut and paste from other sources, the fonts get all jacky/tiny/illegible.

Using Show Fonts often does not "stick".

I want Geneva 14 everywhere. All Day.

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2015 2:25 PM

Greetings logicaljon,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that when you paste into the document you are working on, sometimes the font that comes across looks off and thus far you have not been able to solve the issue by using Show Fonts. One step that you may want to try is when you past, paste and match style. The attached article explains how to do this from the Menu bar, but you can also use the shortcut, Command + Option + Shift + V.

OS X Mountain Lion: Copy text, pictures, and movies in documents

Cheers,

Joe

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2015 2:25 PM in response to logicaljon

Greetings logicaljon,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that when you paste into the document you are working on, sometimes the font that comes across looks off and thus far you have not been able to solve the issue by using Show Fonts. One step that you may want to try is when you past, paste and match style. The attached article explains how to do this from the Menu bar, but you can also use the shortcut, Command + Option + Shift + V.

OS X Mountain Lion: Copy text, pictures, and movies in documents

Cheers,

Joe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.