Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All I get in my library is Cloud related music

I downloaded the most recent iTunes update and now all I get are songs with the cloud symbol, the rest of my library and all the additional information (genre, ratings etc.) are gone. What happened?

Dell Studio XPS 435T, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 7:31 PM

See Empty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash.

tt2

3 replies

Apr 2, 2015 2:36 AM in response to Truxtun

Did you try this bit?

When the backup has been restored you can use File > Add folder to Library and choose the iTunes Media folder to add in any new media added since the backup was made, or use iTunes Folder Watch with its option to check for dead tracks on startup for a tool that can also remove deleted items, or fix some metadata when an item has been moved.

Upgrading shouldn't normally be a problem, but you ought to maintain an updatable backup of your library and other important data. See the user tip Backup your iTunes for Windows library with SyncToy for a suggested strategy.

tt2

All I get in my library is Cloud related music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.