Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 plus red screen and rebooting

I bought my iPhone 6 plus about two months ago. It is silver with 62g.

I had this problem before, with rebooting itself. Sometimes it turns back on instantly and sometimes it takes up to an hour. And I have not control of turning it back on. I also experience with some app crashing.

I went to the genius bar to get help, they said they could not find anything wrong with my phone. So what they did was restore it and restore the network connections (because I was also having problems with not having calls and texts coming in.)

Finally, the problem went away for a little while and it came back. And now, when it restarts, it has a red screen. And still I am not able to turn my phone back on.

I tried many different ways to try to get it to turn back on, but it will not. I tried plugging it into a charger, then my laptop, and i tried to restart it. I am also on the SECOND to newest iOS update.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 8:42 PM

1 reply

Apr 4, 2015 11:32 AM in response to Youyou53421

Hello Youyou53421,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPhone has been restarting and often boots to a red screen. In this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the suggested troubleshooting steps in the attached article.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If your device gets stuck during startup

When starting up, you might see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen for a long time, or your device might restart again. Try these steps:

1. Make sure that you have iTunes 12 or later on your computer.
  2. Put your device in recovery mode.
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, select Update. This will reinstall iOS without erasing your data.

Have a great day,

Joe

iPhone 6 plus red screen and rebooting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.