Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

home bottom loose

Dear all concern

Due to I bought IPhone 6 from Dtac network on 25 Feb 2015 but when I push home bottom, I feeling it loose. I decided went to service center but staff said everything be fine not relation to system but I called to Apple service she said, may be about hardware or system. Should you bring IPhone claim to other service center. But They not accepted my phone.

Could you suggest me or help me how I can to do?

Regards

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 2:12 AM

Did you visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider or Apple Store to get your phone checked? If yes, and they decided that your home button has no problems, there is nothing you can do about it, but they would have to explain the reasons for your phone not getting serviced.

Did you have the chance to compare your phone with another model?

You can find an Authorized Apple Service Provider next to your place by using this link:

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2015 2:12 AM in response to RAMRUENG

Did you visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider or Apple Store to get your phone checked? If yes, and they decided that your home button has no problems, there is nothing you can do about it, but they would have to explain the reasons for your phone not getting serviced.

Did you have the chance to compare your phone with another model?

You can find an Authorized Apple Service Provider next to your place by using this link:

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

home bottom loose

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.