Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keeps changing send ad receive!!

I have iPod touch 4th gen, 16gb. Currently in Thailand but left my phone at home and was receiving msgs fine but now keeps unticking my number on send/receive.. Why!?!? HELLLP

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2015 12:29 AM

That would mean that your phone was signed out of your ID for Messages. You can check by signing out of Messages on your iPod and then sing back in and see if the phone number is also listed in addition to the ID email address.

If still problem someone has to get your phone and sing out of Messages and then sing back in and you then, after hours sign out of Messages on the iPod and then sign back in

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2015 12:29 AM in response to TomSw23

That would mean that your phone was signed out of your ID for Messages. You can check by signing out of Messages on your iPod and then sing back in and see if the phone number is also listed in addition to the ID email address.

If still problem someone has to get your phone and sing out of Messages and then sing back in and you then, after hours sign out of Messages on the iPod and then sign back in

Keeps changing send ad receive!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.