Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing movies/how to re-download movies

I put my iTunes library on a different computer. I thought it went well until I notice that some of my movies didn't have a picture and when I clicked on them it said that the file was missing. Where did it go? The movies are in the purchased thing in the iTunes store but I can't seem to download them. Most are thses movies are from one-time use code when I bought the DVDs. What do I need to do to get these movies back?

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 8:22 PM

2 replies

Apr 4, 2015 11:52 AM in response to Thiazole

Hi Thiazole,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like some movies are missing from your iTunes library after you copied it to another computer.

If you see the movies in the Purchased section of your iTunes library, you may be able to download them again from the iTunes Store. You will see a download icon User uploaded filenext to the purchases that can be downloaded again.

You can find the full steps in the "Download previous purchases on Mac or PC" section of this article:

Download past purchases - Apple Support

You may also find the tips in this article helpful with locating the files on your computer:

iTunes: Finding lost media and downloads - Apple Support

Best Regards,

Jeremy

missing movies/how to re-download movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.