Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Book disappeared from the store

Hi,

I bought a book on the Swiss iTunes Store: "Lean Six Sigma and Minitab". I am reading this book on all my Apple devices except my new iPhone. When I am trying to synchronize my iPhone with all my book in the library, this one is not able to be loaded on my iPhone.

I contacted the iTunes support, but they requested me to have access to my Apple account to solve the problem, because this book has been retired from the Swiss Store. I refused, I don't want to disclose my account password and was pretty surprised by this request, on top of that, the guy from the support was pretty unpleasant with me during the email exchanges we had. So I stopped this conversation and now I am trying with this community:

In summary:

- A book is no more on the store, so I am no more able to load it on any new devices.

- I have the book file on my computer, but I am not able to add it to the library and then have it copied during an iPhone synchronization.

Any advices?

Thanks!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 1:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 2:23 AM

It states in the iBooks Store that this book can only be read on an iPad or Mac.

1 reply

Book disappeared from the store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.